The following program has been initiated by The Hill Business Association. As we all know, there have been a few incidents in the past months that have adversely affected our businesses and neighborhood. In an effort to be proactive, the following program is being implemented:
• Territory o East side – Kingshighway o West side – Hampton o South side – Southwest Ave. o North side – Northrup including McRee Ave., Macklind & Sublette North to Manchester Road
• Campbell Security has been awarded the contract
• Initial contract proposed for 6 months, 3 Policemen, 4 hour shifts, 3 days per week, at a cost of $7200 per month ($50.00 an hour rate; savings of $5.00 per hour from original contract). 2 Policemen on foot patrol, third in a golf cart.
• Ideal contract (preferred) for 6 months, 3 Policemen, 4 hour shifts, 6 days per week, at a cost of $14,400 per month. • Campbell Security will decide the schedule and it will be random. The Police presence will be highly visible.
• The Hill Business Association is purchasing a golf cart in the amount of $4600.00 (includes tax). This cart will be used solely & exclusively by the Policemen. The vehicle will be stored at The Villa.
• Pledges o Each business & resident shall decide what they can afford. o All checks are to be made payable to “The Hill Security Program” and delivered to the Neighborhood Center at 1935 Marconi.
We are looking to implement this by the end of April, if not before. Please pledge whatever you are able to afford. If you should have any questions, please contact Annmarie Lumetta 314-960-5721, email@example.com. This program benefits all of us including the folks who visit our neighborhood regularly. Thank you for your support!!!